This is a catchy up-tempo blues arranged for 4.3 octave marimba and vibraphone duet. It includes written out solos for each instrument, but also provides the chord changes for those who would like to play their own improvised solos.
This song was originally recorded on my 2007 album “Valcour” which featured Aaron Parks, Matt Clohesy, and Simon Lott.
I updated the arrangement for vibraphone and marimba in 2020 and I hope you enjoy it!
After purchase you will received a ZIP file containing the following:
- Full Score PDF
- Vibraphone Part PDF
- Marimba Part PDF
- Lead Sheet for jazz combo PDF
- MP3 recording (same as the YouTube video)
- MP3 of the isolated Marimba track with click (220bpm)
- MP3 of isolated Vibraphone track with click (220bpm)
- MIDI file (you can import it into Logic, GarageBand, or other programs)
- Full backing track at slower tempo (170bpm)
- Marimba backing track at 170bpm
- Vibraphone backing track at 170bpm